◦ Real ones prove their worth without trying or being asked to.
◦ Pay for things separately. If a purchase must be shared, pay them back/get paid back! Money can complicate any relationship.
◦ No one owes me anything.
◦ I do not owe anyone anything.
◦ Real ones channel the energy back.
◦ Don’t hold onto ideas of people or relationships, trust that what is being shown to you is insight, and it is real.
◦ Build trust by keeping my word to myself.
◦ Stick to routines even through the discomfort.
◦ Minimize naps and idle time. Free time should be earned.
◦ Prioritize myself first.
◦ Don’t sell myself out. Everything I need is within. Everything I want is aligned with my true self.
◦ Make more $$$ than I spend.
◦ Meditate. Exercise. Avoid the mirror. Eat. Drink water. Make money. Get it done.
◦ Check things off my list instead of procrastinating.
◦ I am unapologetic about my safe sexual and romantic preferences.
◦ Sex is not always intimacy.
◦ Trust my gut feelings. They haven’t lied yet.
◦ Communication is NECESSARY. Even when difficult. If they’re meant to stay they will. If not, there will always be a reason to walk through the door.
◦ Prioritize myself first!!!
◦ If I like them and we’re hanging out anywhere but my house, bring an overnight bag. Period. No more sleeping in makeup and “walk of shames”.
◦ Trust what people tell and show you! They know themselves and what they can handle more than you do.
◦ Don’t force a result on anyone.
◦ You’re worth it. BEST LIFE BABY.
Learning new ways to make my life work for me,