- god thank you for today’s stretch meditation
- god thank you for bringing me to my daily meditation practice
- god thank you for dance and movement being a part of my everyday life
- god thank you my palace full of beautiful lively plant and other life
- god thank you for each alignment of the planets
- god thank you for the beauty of my internal universe
- god thank you for my stable health and well-being
- god thank you for the clearing of my mental blockages
- god thank you for creative expression
- god thank you for all that is bigger than my ego
ace of wands (reversed)
you hold power, prosperity and strength in you, and now is the time to accept that, not to try to force it out of you. be open to receiving. be aware of what is happening around you before making a move.
Katherine Elizabeth Jackson, aka Abstrkt, is a Long Beach to Oakland to Atlanta-based writer, creator and manager of the lifestyle and adventure website, Abstrkt Femme. When she is not creating content for her website she is performing as a Afro-cultural dancer, working in the holistic health field as a Reiki Master practitioner, or documenting her life experiences through photography and writing. She uses her experiences as a multifaceted artist and healer to view the lessons of life from many angles, which she then shares on Abstrkt Femme and in her book, Alive In Everything.